Click below to hear what your top 5 favorite podcast episodes from 2022 are:
We are one year into the Secondary Science Simplified podcast and I am SO GRATEFUL for each and every one of you! To wrap up year one of the show, I wanted to do a recap of favorite podcast episodes from 2022.
We’ve covered so many different topics this year and have had some amazing guests on the show! There were a few episodes that were my absolute favorites that I knew I needed to share with you all again and, luckily, my favorites were listener favorites as well!
Today, we are looking back at five personal and listener favorite podcast episodes of Secondary Science Simplified. We are revisiting the “Best Episodes of 2022” including episodes on the importance of Prime Times, advice for new science teachers, mistakes to avoid at the beginning of the year, keeping things in perspective when teaching, and a beginning of the year pep talk.
I absolutely love hearing from you about the show and getting requests on topics to cover. Please keep the feedback and requests coming by sending me a DM on Instagram!
Be sure to join my email list because next week starts the Cheer for the New Year event! This is a week of daily deals on It’s Not Rocket Science resources EXCLUSIVELY for my email list. It is the only sale I do outside of the quarterly sitewide TpT sales and this event gives you the biggest discounts of the year. So join the list and be sure to watch your email every day starting January 1st for some incredible deals on resources.
Topics Discussed in Your Favorite Podcast Episodes:
- Using Prime Times as an effective engagement and classroom management tool
- Where to hear more about collaboration, classroom management, career changes, and amazing advice for new science teachers
- Why you should check out the episode on mistakes to avoid at the beginning of the year (hint: you can make these changes when you return after break!)
- The most downloaded episode of the year all about competency, classroom management, and putting things into perspective as a new teacher
- The beginning of the year pep talk we could all use as we return to school and rally for the second half of the school year
- Join the email list for an exclusive sale coming the first week of January!
- Join the email list for access to the Cheer for the New Year event!
- Episode #4: Engaging your Students in the First Five minutes of Class
- Episode #19: Collaboration, Classroom Management, Career Changes, and MORE with Guest Jamie Whitlock
- Episode #33: 5 Mistakes to Avoid at the Beginning of the Year
- Episode #35: Competency, Classroom Management, Teaching Chemistry and MORE with Guest Zach Matson
- Episode #38: Beginning of the Year Pep Talk
- Grab your FREE Classroom Reset Challenge!
- Follow, rate, and review on Apple Podcasts.
Related Episodes and Blog Posts:
- Prime Times: The Secondary Classroom Procedure you Can’t Live Without
- 5 Reasons You May Hate Bell Ringers – and the Solutions to Run Them Easily
- Episode #49: Visuals, Middle School, Maternity Leave, and MORE with Guest Rachael Lasky
- Episode #46: Incorporating STEAM as Secondary Teachers with Guest Dr. Sarah Habibi
- Episode #37: Teaching Physics and FUN with Guest Michelle Brosseau
- Episode #27: How the Secondary Science Simplified Course Helped This New Teacher with Guest Rachel Carter
- Episode #24: A Look Inside the Secondary Science Simplified Course with 14-Year Teacher, Nikki Pryor
- Episode #15: Teaching Seniors, AP Biology, and MORE with Diana Price
- Episode #11: Balancing Multiple Preps with Sam Holcomb of Engineer Does Education
Connect with Rebecca:
- Join the list
- Follow me on Instagram
- Like us on Facebook
- Join the Secondary Science Simplified Course Waitlist
- Shop my TpT Store
More about Secondary Science Simplified:
Secondary Science Simplified is a podcast specifically for high school science teachers that will help you to engage your students AND simplify your life as a secondary science educator. Each week Rebecca, from It’s Not Rocket Science, and her guests will share practical and easy-to-implement strategies for decreasing your workload so that you can stop working overtime and start focusing your energy doing what you love – actually teaching!
Teaching doesn’t have to be rocket science, and you’ll learn exactly what you need to do to simplify your secondary science teaching life so that you can enjoy your life outside of school even more. Head to itsnotrocketscienceclassroom.com/challenge to grab your FREE Classroom Reset Challenge.